Welcome back, C-Sword. You last visited: Yesterday, 07:11 PM Log Out

User CP Mod CP

Open Buddy List View New Posts View Today's Posts Private Messages (Unread 0, Total 40)

Chester Bennington (Linkin Park) Dies at age 41
The pain is too deep with this one. One of the greatest voices in music history. It's so fucked up that he's gone. Very very sad,.....
Warn
Definitely. Breaking The Habit was my shit...

I was an LPU member for a minute and got to have Hybrid Theory signed in LA during the Thousand Suns tour. I'm keeping it for life.
resimplay The Clue
bizzybone1313 Wrote:Jay-Z, Eminem and Nas have all been reputed to have released perfect albums, but I don't think thEy are as good as CTD.
Warn
Thanks lam , pretty fucked up situation , feel terrible for his 6 children
resim
Warn
I'm heart broken but I know it's nothing compared to what his family is feeling. I hope God had mercy on his soul.
[SIZE="4"]R.I.P. - The UBB. Where it all started.[/SIZE]
Warn
I'm heart broken as well. Been a fan since 2000 and had met chester on numerous occasions. He was always the nicest guy. His music got me through anxiety and depression when I was at my lowest. I am super bummed.
resim
Warn
RIP. Hybrid Theory was incredible.

resim
Philadelphia 76ers
Warn
I'll just echo what's been said already. Began listening to LP back in 2000 when I was just 10. Chester's voice defined my childhood, teen years, and adulthood. My favourite voice in all of music, ever. I've shed tears and I feel so very sorry for his loved ones.
resim
Warn
Really fucked me up. Such a big fan of him. Been to a Linkin Park concert. Wish I could've been to more. I've listened to so much Linkin Park in my life. My favorite singer of all time. Couldn't believe it when I got the news. Hit me very deep. I remember when there was a time that all I listened to was LP.
Got emotional when Leave Out All The Rest played during my binge today.
R.I.P. Rafa. I will always miss you and never forget you. Your words were always kind to me and you've helped me through some tough times. I hope you are at peace and pain free and I hope the best for your son. I know how much you loved him.
Warn
His passing really hit me hard man. I held back the tears when my wife first told me. I didn't believe it at first,until i looked it up myself. And then the next morning while l listening to this live performance, (towards the end of the video) where Chester does his scream, I immediately broke out crying,and tears run down. I felt it would be the last time we hear that famous scream again. To hear anything new, or to see a new interview. It's just sad, heartbreaking.

Warn
(07-22-2017, 05:17 PM)*Hero* Wrote: His passing really hit me hard man. I held back the tears when my wife first told me. I didn't believe it at first,until i looked it up myself. And then the next morning while l listening to this live performance, (towards the end of the video) where Chester does his scream, I immediately broke out crying,and tears run down. I felt it would be the last time we hear that famous scream again. To hear anything new, or to see a new interview. It's just sad, heartbreaking.

I've been watching this performance a lot.. so emotional. I was a huge LP fan and even bigger Cornell fan. RIP Sad
resim
Warn
^^^ Definitely man,..and Cornell's passing is another thing that hit Chester hard as well.
Warn
(07-22-2017, 10:57 AM)Warfare Wrote: Really fucked me up. Such a big fan of him. Been to a Linkin Park concert. Wish I could've been to more. I've listened to so much Linkin Park in my life. My favorite singer of all time. Couldn't believe it when I got the news. Hit me very deep. I remember when there was a time that all I listened to was LP.
Got emotional when Leave Out All The Rest played during my binge today.

I remember the day I and my friends bought their first CD and loved every second of it. Brought us closer together riding around on my car. Great memories.

resim
Philadelphia 76ers
Warn
I played basketball at The Boys And Girls Club when I was a kid.. I remember In The End always playing during shootaround before games.

Song obviously has a deeper meaning but it takes me back to when I used to hoop.
resimplay The Clue
bizzybone1313 Wrote:Jay-Z, Eminem and Nas have all been reputed to have released perfect albums, but I don't think thEy are as good as CTD.
Warn
Was playing talk to myself on repeat on my way home , (3 mile walk ). He will always be remembered
resim
Warn
I never was a huge fan, but they definitely had some good songs and a new take on rock! RIP
God bless the 2nd Amendment! Pew Pew Life
Warn
Honestly this one STILL saddens me. I haven't felt this since Michael Jackson passed. Prince for some reason didn't hit me as hard, but Chester really hit me. Maybe we just feel a stronger connection with certain people.
Warn
IO have tried different browser, clearing all cookies and ash, and I still can't see the Bone Threads, help?
God bless the 2nd Amendment! Pew Pew Life
Warn
Yea im a big LP fan...messed up for sure! And the way he died that makes it that more tough...I had a friend that went out like that...rubs me the wrong way.
Warn
New Carpool Karaoke Episode

resim
Dude, fuck Dr Ken... fuckin bonafide Uncle Chan
resimplay The Clue
Warn

[-]
Quick Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chris Cornell dies at age 52 Warfare 10 69 07-02-2017, 05:41 PM
Last Post: Daze
  Linkin Park- Good Goodbye ft. Pusha T & Stormzy Warfare 2 45 04-18-2017, 09:56 PM
Last Post: AKA11885
  Linkin Park ft. Kiiara - HEAVY Bittersweet Bandit 18 128 04-14-2017, 07:02 PM
Last Post: Warfare
  Isaiah Rashad Reveals Album Title, New Single "Park" knoccc 35 176 02-19-2017, 03:01 AM
Last Post: Warfare
  LINKIN PARK - The Hunting Party (streaming now) Butt-Head 19 104 06-18-2014, 07:26 AM
Last Post: Butt-Head
  Linkin Park - "Rebellion" (feat. Daron Malakian of System of a Down) Butt-Head 5 53 06-09-2014, 03:34 AM
Last Post: latino bone
  LINKIN PARK - Guilty All The Same Feat. Rakim Butt-Head 12 65 03-11-2014, 02:25 AM
Last Post: raider