Welcome back, johnblaze520. You last visited: 11-28-2017, 02:26 AM Log Out

User CP

Open Buddy List View New Posts View Today's Posts Private Messages (Unread 0, Total 0)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What happened to the board?
The layout has changed and every board is gone for me.. anyone else?
resim

Chain gang remanin the same
(08-28-2017, 01:22 PM)d3vil0ck Wrote: The layout has changed and every board is gone for me.. anyone else?

Same
Yea it's not working. Please fix the board
Bone thugs since the Art of War my NiGGaz!!

Ready for some new waves!
(08-28-2017, 01:32 PM)Polo Wrote: Yea it's not working. Please fix the board

same
:trump:
da weed =)
It seems like it's being fixed since the board design has changed.
It's all about them 5 THUG ASS NIGGAZ from Cleveland: KRAYZIE, LAYZIE, BIZZY, WISH, and FLESH.
What's going on????
East double 99 for life ain't none of ya'll fuckin with us...

Bizzy Bone

works fine for me :doh:
resim
resim
...Messed up for me, too. I'll check in again later...
resim

"...don't listen to what the devil says 'cause he can deceive you play with your brain and mislead you..."
"updating some shit."
resim
We've updated the board, for those of you who can't see anything, be sure to clear your cookies and try signing in again. It should work once you do that.
Yeah I just tried that. Didn't work for me
@VNMSFLOW
resim
You I cant get on either. I tried working around it by clicking todays post, and then Bone Thugs N Harmony, and it said I have been banned from that forum or my account has been suspended lol.
Minnesota Vikings, Minnesota Twins, Minnesota Golden Gophers, Minnesota Timberwolves, Dallas Stars & Boston Celtics....thats who I am
wuz wondering what happened. kinda shocked
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.
its still messed up for me too
I dont see a shoutbox
im TOP)))
(08-28-2017, 02:51 PM)kreyziweed Wrote: da weed =)

Say me tru!
resimplay The Clue
bizzybone1313 Wrote:Jay-Z, Eminem and Nas have all been reputed to have released perfect albums, but I don't think thEy are as good as CTD.

[-]
Quick Reply