Welcome back, lap4. You last visited: 10-18-2017, 10:07 AM Log Out

User CP

Open Buddy List View New Posts View Today's Posts Private Messages (Unread 0, Total 1)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What happened to the board?
works for me. been chattin with kray and biz for the past hour.

yall gotta get on that platinum account
Same for me as well; cleared cookies and cache and still the same issue. i can login but no boards available other than the Introduction, tech support and one other one...
Doesn't work for me after clearing everything.
resim
(08-28-2017, 08:51 PM)Lucky_Louie Wrote: You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

I'm getting the same thing
resim
Same here.. I had to go through my old posts to find the other forums. There's only 3 forums available
Ok Just refreshed everyone's forum permissions. Please check and see if you can see all the forums.

If you can't please clear your cookies, and try logging back in, all the issues should be fixed now.
(08-29-2017, 07:23 AM)Rob E Rob Wrote: Ok Just refreshed everyone's forum permissions. Please check and see if you can see all the forums.

If you can't please clear your cookies, and try logging back in, all the issues should be fixed now.

Cleared cookies and cache on Chrome and Safari. No dice. Still only able to see the Recreation, Member Talent, General forums of the board.

On occasion I still get told that I'm logged in as someone else

Attached Files Image(s)

resimplay The Clue
bizzybone1313 Wrote:Jay-Z, Eminem and Nas have all been reputed to have released perfect albums, but I don't think thEy are as good as CTD.
I see every forum except for the Bone forums
resim
Same, having no luck and cleared cookies/cache.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Aishwarya Rai cause I know your looking
Still broken
resim
Yeah can't see the Bone discussion either
It's the signs of the times guys, it's all coming to an end........
Full Cleaned, Cleared, and Wiped Everything of Chrome, and IE/Edge(only really use Chrome) plus did a clean of my PC of errors, reg. stuff, temps, and so-on

shut down my PC, left it off for about a hour, turned it on, came here signed in no prob. but still no Bone discussion
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Cant see bone discussion ??
yeah, still broken.... Can't see Bone discussion.
this works better, we can all just complain about bone in one thread
Still no bone discussion
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I cant see the bone section
BTNH~- ETERNAL LEGENDS
THUGGIN SINCE 1997~[SIZE=1]THUG LUV~[/SIZE]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yeah I see every board but the Bone ones also
resim

Chain gang remanin the same
...No Bone Discussion for me.
resim

"...don't listen to what the devil says 'cause he can deceive you play with your brain and mislead you..."

[-]
Quick Reply