Welcome back, lap4. You last visited: 10-18-2017, 10:07 AM Log Out

User CP

Open Buddy List View New Posts View Today's Posts Private Messages (Unread 0, Total 1)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What happened to the board?
I've cleared cookies and browsers, nothing works now. I had to go to my user profile and go through my last post to find this forum now. What's going on?
I can't see the Bone threads, since the update?
God bless the 2nd Amendment! Pew Pew Life
cYn knows how to fix these errors
resim
(08-30-2017, 05:05 PM)Fabio Bone Wrote: cYn knows how to fix these errors

cYn please help
God bless the 2nd Amendment! Pew Pew Life
Maybe the took away the bone discussion cuz bizzy bone n bone thugs didn't like the negatively lately .......stay woke.... Wasn't bizzy just complaining bout it
[SIGPIC]http://www.btnhboard.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=34627&dateline=1358749649[/SIGPIC]
This banned thing happened to my old account. Couldn't access btnhboard for a year due to some weird loop it put me through.
(08-28-2017, 01:22 PM)d3vil0ck Wrote: The layout has changed and every board is gone for me.. anyone else?

same
~
~ Lord protect me from my friends my enemies i can handle ~
~
can see other forums apart from bone
BTNH~- ETERNAL LEGENDS
THUGGIN SINCE 1997~[SIZE=1]THUG LUV~[/SIZE]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yeah I'm the same as others; all forums available minus the Bone ones
Me too. No bone Forum
i need fukin chat with my bro do it!
It logs me out everytime I log in. This place is done
Welp, it was a nice fucking run BONE. Nothing here to see. No group album 8 years basically. Its ova. I'm out.
rip#
~
~ Lord protect me from my friends my enemies i can handle ~
~
#rip BTNHBoard
RIP
still gone

TLA is having a nice 20% off sale tho. just grabbed some stuff from them. code is ORIGINATORS
resim

Chain gang remanin the same
#Rip
resim
...Don't say that. BTNHBoardResurrection

Smile
resim

"...don't listen to what the devil says 'cause he can deceive you play with your brain and mislead you..."
...Found a quick lil' work-around to get to Bone Discussion. Went to my own bio, clicked on recent post mine in "Bone Discussion", then clicked on the "Bone Discussion" link. Perhaps there are quicker routes, but it worked for me.
resim

"...don't listen to what the devil says 'cause he can deceive you play with your brain and mislead you..."

[-]
Quick Reply