Welcome back, lap4. You last visited: 10-18-2017, 10:07 AM Log Out

User CP

Open Buddy List View New Posts View Today's Posts Private Messages (Unread 0, Total 1)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What happened to the board?
This board is trash now they keep ttying to fix shit and in the end just gets worse.
http://btnhboard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

stinto > btnhboard

facts
resimplay The Clue
bizzybone1313 Wrote:Jay-Z, Eminem and Nas have all been reputed to have released perfect albums, but I don't think thEy are as good as CTD.
(09-01-2017, 06:56 PM)bonethug1994 Wrote: This board is trash now they keep ttying to fix shit and in the end just gets worse.

everything mixed up need to be fixed up, btnhboard say they got the answers but they dun showed once again it don't matter.
R.I.P. BTNHBOARD.
Sad
still havent fixed it huh...i'll check back next week sometime
Minnesota Vikings, Minnesota Twins, Minnesota Golden Gophers, Minnesota Timberwolves, Dallas Stars & Boston Celtics....thats who I am
I cant log in either anymore. I checked google and thats how i was able to send this comment.
resim
(09-01-2017, 07:32 PM)RandomBlinG Wrote: http://btnhboard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9

Appreciate it
(09-01-2017, 01:41 PM)Illmatic Gemini Wrote: ...Don't say that. BTNHBoardResurrection

Smile

Hahahaha!

Finally I see forums but no Bone discussion. 
Bone does need another album, but new waves will do for now.
www.flickr.com/ninen9nestudios
InstaGram: spacejampurplerain
resim
ZJIt's messed up for me too. The Bone forum is missing. Wanted to talk about Krayzies track "Legend"
resim
(09-01-2017, 07:32 PM)RandomBlinG Wrote: http://btnhboard.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9

Thank you! This is the only way to reach the Bone section?
Heart
thanks for the link brother; i hope they are able to get it fixed up soon
shit is lame yo

I'm sure they can display the boards on the front page since the link still works.. why would it take weeks to get a forum to display? I joined the FB group because the board was down.. and jesus, that shit is full of even goofier people than here lol
resim

Chain gang remanin the same
At least I got my "new posts" button I've been bitching about! On our way to greatness y'all, keep up the good work
This last owner of the forum does not seem to have time to fix the bugs.
resim
(09-04-2017, 11:06 AM)d3vil0ck Wrote: shit is lame yo

I'm sure they can display the boards on the front page since the link still works.. why would it take weeks to get a forum to display? I joined the FB group because the board was down.. and jesus, that shit is full of even goofier people than here lol

haha  " I joined the FB group because the board was down.. and jesus, that shit is full of even goofier people than here lol"  i follow krayzie on ig  and the comments are pretty interesting . its cool he has people that  love him  Heart..
resim
(09-04-2017, 11:06 AM)d3vil0ck Wrote: shit is lame yo

I left that group after a few hours,because you're not allowed to have an opinion there. Dodgy

I guess,Ill go on another long hiatus on this board,since the board is messed up now...I was trying to work my way slowly back here,but that's not going to happen.
resim
cannot access the bone forum, even the link posted has not stopped working
BTNH~- ETERNAL LEGENDS
THUGGIN SINCE 1997~[SIZE=1]THUG LUV~[/SIZE]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ive been using the User CP & going through my old posts and clicking into the areas from there. Thats how I get to Bone Discussion but dont have permission for anything else
@VNMSFLOW
resim

[-]
Quick Reply