Welcome back, thang33. You last visited: 11-26-2017, 02:30 PM Log Out

User CP

Open Buddy List View New Posts View Today's Posts Private Messages (Unread 0, Total 0)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Every song from E. 1999: The LethaFace Project is out
‘E.1999: The LeathaFace Project‘ Tracklisting:

Legend (New Track, Already Out)
No Evil (New Track, Already Out)
Original Thugstas (Skit)
Living Life (What I'm Going Through, from Thug Brothers 2)
Inhale, Exhale (New Track, Already Out)
LeathaFace (Skit)
Ryder Song (Right Or Wrong, from Thug Brothers 2)
Lights Off (New Track, Already Out)
Rolling featuring Young Noble (Rolling Stone, from Thug Brothers 2)
Til It’s Over (Heavenly Father, from Thug Brothers 2)

There we go, this means that we now already have the album except for the skits which are old verses not intended for this album.
This includes no tracks from Eternal Legend, and Thug Brothers 3 dosen't include any tracks from Thug Brothers 2 - Real Talk really mixed up the 2 albums fucking up the thought of the projects too, shady ass business
double post
Damn, was hoping for 2 or 3 new songs from this. Ah well
resim
All good...I wasnt expecting much anyways
This was obvious; still, it's an embarrassment for any label to release old tracks and deem an album new.
It's all about them 5 THUG ASS NIGGAZ from Cleveland: KRAYZIE, LAYZIE, BIZZY, WISH, and FLESH.
Figured it was recycled trash
God bless the 2nd Amendment! Pew Pew Life
The whole CD leaked. Yes, there are 4 new tracks and 4 from Thug Brothers 2 and those 2 skits are some freestyles from youtube.
"Brang Drama If They Really Wanna It
But I Don't Think They Really Want It
If They Knew Just What I Do To My Pony"
- Krayzie Bone in "This ain't a game"
Seems an odd decision to release those 4 songs weeks before the album dropped if they were rhe only unheard songs on the record. Do they not want to sell their own release? Smh

Anyhow, im happy with the new music now we have both albums released in full. Both are very good
resim
(10-13-2017, 06:16 AM)Jax Wrote: Seems an odd decision to release those 4 songs weeks before the album dropped if they were rhe only unheard songs on the record. Do they not want to sell their own release? Smh

Anyhow, im happy with the new music now we have both albums released in full. Both are very good

I believe that's because they wanted fans to believe that it was a new album.... I agree with you on the full albums, they're dope the way they were intended to be
inhale exhale is awesome !
Get cool Bone Shirts Music and More at the link below! Best finds and best prices
https://bonethugseternal.blogspot.com
This is why no one takes Krayzie serious,or Bone,you go and you do a bunch of songs for a label,worry about getting paid over having the right business in place to prevent them from reselling and repacking songs as new etc.Bone hare so money hungry that their business is totally fucked,this is why we get so many projects unauthorized,believe me if the label could not do this it wouldnt happen,it's krayzie's fault for not having the business right,having blockades for this type of thing in paperwork ect.If these dudes were just as worried about business as they are money,they would be in a totally different situation money wise and career wise.Bone is Bone,enjoy the vintage stuff,cringe at anything new..................
resim
buck buck
(10-17-2017, 02:40 AM)ninefive6 Wrote: This is why no one takes Krayzie serious,or Bone,you go and you do a bunch of songs for a label,worry about getting paid over having the right business in place to prevent them from reselling and repacking songs as new etc.Bone hare so money hungry that their business is totally fucked,this is why we get so many projects unauthorized,believe me if the label could not do this it wouldnt happen,it's krayzie's fault for not having the business right,having blockades for this type of thing in paperwork ect.If these dudes were just as worried about business as they are money,they would be in a totally different situation money wise and career wise.Bone is Bone,enjoy the vintage stuff,cringe at anything new..................

REAL TALK!!! lol Get it, get it...?

Thanks OP for letting us know.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[-]
Quick Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Bizzy Bone & Blais - YNTG Song (New Bizzy Bone Feature) ganji 6 161 12-09-2017, 05:07 PM
Last Post: Izlartony
  NEW SONG FEATURING BIZZYBONE AND FLESH N BONE "CONSCIOUS REVOLUTION" Mystixofficial 197 5,659 11-22-2017, 05:51 PM
Last Post: Mystixofficial
  Bone would be on top again if they made another ouija song Angelic 3 54 11-21-2017, 05:05 AM
Last Post: ikv
  Krayzie Bone - Lights Off (another Unapproved song from Real Talk Ent lol) *Hero* 8 391 10-10-2017, 12:49 AM
Last Post: DaMa$termind
  E.1999 Eternal Mister Ouija Curse Decoded Video lyricalfusion 36 927 09-13-2017, 02:42 AM
Last Post: eth13nne
  E.1999 The Leatheface Project pizana 34 825 09-08-2017, 08:38 PM
Last Post: Macharena
Smile bizzy song jackie121121 0 40 08-26-2017, 09:22 PM
Last Post: jackie121121
  Fashion Brand Names New Collection "E.1999 Eternal" Bittersweet Bandit 11 286 08-07-2017, 12:49 AM
Last Post: d3vil0ck
  If Bone made a video to an AOW song now... alwayzbone 5 147 08-05-2017, 02:13 PM
Last Post: AKA11885
  Help with a song Hunter 0 41 07-30-2017, 07:55 PM
Last Post: Hunter